Social Media SLA
This SLA is between Prophase Marketing and you, the client for the purposes of providing Social Media Management support.
This SLA outlines the parameters of the Social Media Management services to ensure they are mutually understood by Prophase Marketing and the client.
Goals & Objectives
The Goal of this agreement is to ensure the proper actions and expectations are laid out between provider and client. The goal is to achieve a mutually agreed upon ideation of services.
The Objectives are to provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and responsibilities. To present a clear, concise and measurable description of services provided to the client. To match expectations between provider and client regarding service support and delivery.
Social Media Management Provider: Prophase Marketing (known as provider)
Customer: You and your business (known as client)
This agreement is valid from the effective date listed after signatures on the bottom and is valid until further notice. This agreement should be reviewed by both parties annually and unless otherwise noted, will remail in place. It is up to the provider to instigate review with the client on an annual basis. Should changes be requested or deemed necessary the provider is to make said changes and obtain mutual approval.
The following details the expectations of the provider regarding ongoing support of this agreement:
The following services are covered by this agreement:
- Monitored email support (included with all packages)
- Telephone support
- Telephone support available for select packages
- Emergency onsite assistance (extra costs will apply)
- Monthly system health check
The following details the responsibilities of the client in support of this agreement:
- Timely and in full payment for all services at agreed upon interval
- Reasonable response time from client when resolving service-related incident request or setup processes
- Continued and ongoing content sharing
- Contests must adhere to the guidelines set forth by the specific social media platform
- Images shared by the client on their social media pages while under contract with Prophase Marketing must not violate copyright or consent restrictions
- All shared content must be labeled with all necessary product information
The following details the responsibilities of the provider in support of this agreement
- Meeting expectations of response time associated with service-related incidents
- Timely notification to customer for all scheduled maintenance
Changes to services will be communicated, documented, and agreed upon by both parties.
- Billing will begin 30 days after initial onboarding call, or when content is live, whichever comes first. Typical onboarding timeline is 10-14 business days, contingent upon responsiveness of client.
- Customer is responsible for the waived set up fee if services are cancelled prior to 90 days.
The following section provides details relative to service availability, monitoring of services within the scope of the agreement, and related components. With the exception of noted Holidays.
- Email support monitoring times (included with all packages):
- 8:00 AM – 5:00PM CST
- Monday – Friday
- Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however response will take place the next business day
- Telephone support times (available for select packages):
- 8:00 AM – 5:00PM CST
- Monday – Friday
The provider will respond to service-related incidents or requests submitted by the client within the following timeframes:
- Within the same business day for issues classified as HIGH PRIORITIY
- Within 2 business days for issues classified as MEDIUM PRIORITY
- Within 5 business days for issues classified as LOW PRIORITY
Intending to be legally bound by this agreement, and acting in good faith, both parties hereby agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
Additionally, both parties hereby agree to the detailed timeline for the onboarding process, phase by phase, totaling 10-14 business days.